Finally the UA Sprawl deck by the iconic Max Peters has arrived! Max wanted to make a deck that was as versatile as his riding style. He has been involved in the sport right from the start and knows his product inside out but he also knows everyone is different, so he wanted to ensure the deck could be used by just about anyone and any style. With 4 sizes available, 24-30mm wheel compatible, run a brake or a fender, you decide as both are included. Max wanted a deck that was easy to work on and super durable. So we have developed rear drop outs designed to rotate ensuring they wear evenly just like you would on a set of car tyres. It has integrated wheel spacers and bolt thread so changing wheels out is a breeze.
WHERE TO BUY
Available in 4 sizes:
5.5″ x 21″ (140mm x 530mm) Weight 59.6oz (1.69kg)
5.5″ x 22″ (140mm x 560mm) Weight 61.37oz (1.74kg)
6″ x 22″ (150mm x 560mm) Weight 65.25oz (1.85kg)
6″ x 23″ (150mm x 585mm) Weight 67oz (1.90kg)
* Weight includes drop outs, brake and axle
Available in 2 colors:
Black and Raw Stone
Featuring a laser etched graphic with the things that are most important to Max. His son Asher, his passions in photography, filming and editing and his love of gaming.
• Shorted and stronger boxed head tube 83 degrees.
• Responsive full flat bottom.
• Feel connected to the rail with lower profile full flat bottom.
• Lower deck extrusion reduces weight and give the deck a super responsive feel.
• 24-30mm wide and up 125mm wheel compatibility.
• CNC’d perfectly for a flush fit of the round drop outs.
• Thicker inner walls with concave.
• Comes with a full brake and mini fender. You decide!
• 48mm Length, 22mm diameter.
• Aluminum 6061-T6.
• Proprietary Lock design prevents sleeve from spinning, so clean with fully integrated wheel spacers and bolt thread.