Long time team rider for UA, Kaaden Bewley now has his own signature deck. The abilities Kaaden has on his scooter speak for themselves so we wanted to create a deck that would compliment his wide trick selection and overall unique style.
With this in mind, we are proud to present the Compound KB deck that is a hybrid model featuring a Sprawl base with a forged Butter neck tube to bring a completely new feel to his deck. The rear drop outs feature our 6 position rotational system that increases the life of your back end and also make it super easy to work on when changing out wheels.
Featuring a Chocolate colour finish with laser etched graphic signifying all the important things in his life including the places Kaaden was born and currently resides.
This deck will be one of, if not the most compatible decks on the market allowing the rider to run wheels from 24mm core up to 30mm core and even 125mm 12STD wheels.
6″ x 23″ (150mm x 585mm) Weight 70.1oz (1.99kgs)
* Includes drop outs, fender, brake and axle & conversion spacers
• Super strong forged head tube.
• 84 degree head tube angle.
• Feel connected to the rail with low profile full flat bottom.
• 3mm Concave for a more responsive feel.
• Aluminium 7075.
• Proprietary sleeve lock design.
• 3mm thick sleeve material makes it durable.
• Triple butted and heat treated cro-mo core providing all the strength required.
• Fully integrated wheel spacers and bolt thread
• Comes with a full brake and mini fender, you decide!
• Two location brake positioning to keep your brake in the optimal position, no matter what wheel size you run.
• 24-30mm wide and up to 125mm/12std wheel compatibility.
• Supplied with KB signature grip tape.
• An extra set of 30mm wheel compatible Alloy drop-outs are included with every deck plus 2 x 12std conversion spacers making this one of the most compatible decks on the market.