The public has spoken and we listened, The infamous Bone deck has been remastered. This deck features increased concave for a more responsive feel, tapered wall thicknesses to reduce overall weight and the 6 position wear rotation system for the alloy drop-outs. The Bone Remastered deck currently comes in Black at 6.3 x 23″. Look out for other sizes in early 2022!
6.3″ x 23″ (160mm x 585mm) Weight 67.7oz (1.92kg)
* Includes drop outs, fender, brake and axle & conversion spacers
• Shortened and stronger boxed head tube angle of 84o.
• Feel connected to the rail with lower profile full flat bottom.
• Increased concave from the original Bone Deck.
• 24-30mm wide and up to 125mm/12std wheel compatibility.
• Front plate designed for locking in blunt stalls.
• Two location brake positioning to keep your brake in the optimal position no matter what wheel size you run.
• Comes with a full brake and fender. You decide!
• Aluminium 7075.
• Proprietary lock design prevents drop-out from spinning.
• Fully integrated wheel spacers and bolt thread.
• An extra set of 30mm wheel compatible Alloy drop-outs are included with every deck plus 2 x 30/12 std spacers making this one of the most compatible decks on the market.